Motor Home/RV

Customizable RV Insurance Coverage

Do you use your RV, camper or motorhome all year long? Or do you park or store your recreational vehicles during part of the year? What insurance you need may depend on the answer to those questions. 

Available Camper and RV Coverage Options

RVs, campers and similar vehicles require different coverage options than automobiles or homes. Like automobiles, these vehicles need to be covered against accidents on the road, but as with your brick-and-mortar home, you keep many personal items in them. Your Yess First agent can help you determine what types of RV coverage you need and how much. Some of our most popular options include:

  • Liability insurance for property damage, medical payments, and more
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
  • Comprehensive and collision coverage for your RV
  • Vacation liability coverage
  • Personal effect coverage for personal items kept in your RV

Let Brent Harris Insurance find you the right coverage at the right price.

Get a quick quote